Forming Technologies was founded in November 2004 with the mission of becoming a leader in heavy gauge thermoformed products by providing unequaled service, quality, and timing to our customers.
We strive to provide our customers and partners unparalleled value through competitive pricing, quality products, and exceptional customer service.
Forming Technologies Advantages
• Provide value through creative design.
• Provide quality products and service, on time.
• Provide competitively priced solutions.
• 40,000 SF on 3.5 Acres
12,000 SF Additional warehouse
• 1200 SF office
• Three loading docks
• Central air and vacuum
• Closed loop temperature controlled water system.
• Centralized Scrap Recycling
• 5-Axis CNC
CNC bed size is 60” x 120”
CNC bed size is 60” x 60”
• In House Pattern Shop
• 2- 72” x 120” Single sheet rotary formers
• 1- 84” x 132” Twin sheet rotary former
• 1- 90” x 160” Twin sheet rotary former
• 1- 60” x 70” Single sheet prototype former
Our manufacturing and sales divisions are located in Muskegon, Michigan. With our West Michigan location, we are just three and a half hours from Detroit and Chicago. Our accounting office is located in Brighton, Michigan, which is within an hour drive of Detroit.
Forming Technologies is proud to collaborate with and serve some of the most recognizable companies in the world including: