Packaging for shipping and processing parts pays dividends when the right materials, design, and applications are used.
Plastic is a very versatile and economical material that is available in a wide range of types and blends to suit the needs of virtually any application.
Your Complete Source for Custom Designed Thermoformed Solutions.
• More cost effective than other types of packaging.
• Prototype phase allows for design and fit issues to be resolved prior to production
• Best method for packaging large or heavy items
• Produces very little waste – nearly all materials used in the process are recyclable
• Provide value through creative design
• Provide quality products and services, on time
• Lower tooling costs
More Custom Applications:
• Household Appliances
• Recreational Vehicles
• Farm and Heavy Equipment
• Beverage Industry
• Sports Equipment
• Customized Plastic Pallets
• Custom Produced Pallets
• Custom Thermoforming
• Custom Plastic Packaging
• Custom Injection Molding
• Managing the Costs
of Custom Packaging