Forming Technologies was founded in November 2004 with the mission of becoming a leader in heavy gauge thermoformed products by providing unequaled service, quality, and timing to our customers.
Our manufacturing and sales divisions are located in Muskegon, Michigan. With our West Michigan location, we are just three and a half hours from Detroit and Chicago. Our accounting office is located in Brighton, Michigan, which is within an hour drive of Detroit.
We strive to provide our customers and partners unparalleled value through competitive pricing, quality products, and exceptional customer service.
- 53,000 SF on 3.5 Acres
- 12,500 SF Additional warehouse on 5 acres
- 1600 SF office
- Four loading docks
- One ground level loading dock
Our Prototype Former is dedicated to prototype and production samples.
Computer technology is utilized to ensure process predictability and consistency through out the run.
- 6- CAD design systems running SolidWorks
- 2- 5-Axis CNC Mills to cut Patterns
- Fully staffed Pattern Shop
- 1- 60” x 70” Single sheet prototype former
- 1- 50” x 60”- 10,000 pound compression tester
- 2- 72” x 120” Single sheet rotary formers
- 2- 84” x 132” Twin sheet rotary former
- 1- 90” x 160” Twin sheet rotary former
- 1- Fanuc 5 Axis robot
- Central air and vacuum
- Closed loop temperature-controlled water system.
- Centralized Scrap Recycling